WHY CHOOSE PROJECT OVERHAUL?
Have you got 15 kgs or more to lose?
Have you tried many other weight loss programs and you seem to be stuck in a rut?
Have you previously lost weight but gained it back (and more) once you get back into your routine?
Are you ready to make positive changes to your life right now?
By joining Project overhaul you will:
Gradually modify your eating, exercising and lifestyle habits
Receive continued support from the specialists at SHP
Benefit from tailored training sessions with some of the best performance specialists
Receive education on how you can achieve better physiological health, and how to sustain it.
MAIN FEATURES OF THIS LIFE CHANGING PROGRAM
Knowledge is empowering. Understanding how your body works and WHY you need to make specific choices to maintain good health will keep you on your path to sustainable healthy living.
Your team leader and teammates will help you stay accountable for your actions and help motivate you in person and through our private online channels.
Step-by-step we will introduce new habitual challenges that will take you further and further towards a complete lifestyle overhaul and sustainable results.
Meet with your teammates and trainers 3 times per week and also receive training programs to do on your own. We will teach you everything you need to know about training to achieve a high level of fitness.
Not only will you see your body fat drop, but we will also monitor the internal changes that occur during the program. Detailed functional medicine assessments can be provided by our partners to identify any limiting factors to your progress.
You will have access to the entire SHP team of professionals, nutritionists, therapists, trainers and partners, all working towards helping you achieve your goals and become a better you.
TEAM SUPPORT AND FRIENDLY COMPETITION
During your project you will be allocated the Pink, female team or the Blue, male team. Each has their respective Team Coaches.
You will conduct the majority of your training sessions with your team and the occasional friendly competition for fun and motivation. Your trainers and teammates will help create a supportive network during the weekly sessions as well as in the private Facebook group (accessible only to the participants of the program). You should never feel like you are by yourself and you will also be part of a network of participants keeping each other accountable for sticking to the program.
MEET THE EXPERTS
The Team Behind Your Transformation
All male members of Project Overhaul will do their best to obey to the teams 8 commandments:
TEAM BLUES 8 COMMANDMENTS
- We lift heavy, throw things and run fast over short distances.
- We do not whine or complain when we are tired, we simply breathe heavier and push on.
- Our salads consist of meat.
- We do not leave a man down. We help a brother out when he needs it.
- When struggling, repeat: “I am a bad-ass, hard working machine and I will not give up!”
- We do not color-coordinate our gym clothes. Or any clothes.
- In the gym we abide by the 3Ps: Pride, Persistence and Perseverance
- Pain is temporary, failure is permanent. We don’t do failure.
…Why? Because we are MEN!
All female members of Project Overhaul will do their best to obey to the teams 8 commandments:
TEAM PINK 8 COMMANDMENTS
- We lift heavy weights because that will not make us bulky, only stronger. Plus it gives us more time to gossip between sets.
- Forget the cross-trainer. We prefer a heavy shopping cart, or a prowler for our cardio.
- We eat to nourish our body, not punish it.
- Food is our friend and we do not discriminate good friends.
- We believe in consistency and know that one bad meal will not make us unfit, the same way as one good meal will not make us fit.
- We have perfected the art of small-talk during rest periods so that we maximize training benefits, but also catch the gossip.
- We appreciate the motivational power there lies in a new pair of gym shoes.
- We use our God given flexibility to it’s maximum when working out.
…Why? Because we are WOMEN!
Rehab & Performance Specialist
Founder of SHP and responsible for the SHP Projects. Ian holds a Dr of Naprapathy degree and teaches at the Academy for Personal Training and lectures for Nike Sweden. He has vast experience from professional athletes and organizations and has worked as a medical team assistant for Chelsea FC and Leeds United. Further, he is also the creator of the mobile application “iCommit”.
- Manual therapy treatment
- Athletic Development
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Programming for fitness
Personal Trainer & Nutritionist
Inger holds a BSc as a nutritionist from Stockholm’s University and a personal trainer certification from AFPT. She specializes in sustainable lifestyle change, her cornerstones being foundational strength training and a flexible nutritional approach.
- Strength training for women
- Fitness and wellbeing
- Practical nutrition
Chris specializes in the areas of body composition, specifically the application of this to enhance sporting performance or in reaching optimum physical condition. Researching and applying scientific evidence to produce the best results in these areas are his passion. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Body composition alteration
- Fat loss
- Nutritional Individualization
Jenna, originally from London, has a Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training and is a BioPrint practitioner. She has several years’ experience as a personal trainer, with her speciality being body transformations. With her career to date she has helped many transform their lives (and their bodies) thru a combination of intelligent training, body nourishment and education on how to live a holistic lifestyle.
Jenna delivers mood elevating and results driven sessions that will improve movement, strength and body shape.
- Body transformation
- Fitness and wellbeing
- Holistic approach
Get Ready To Make A Change
Make a lasting change with the SHP team today
Fill in your details below to request a spot on this life changing program.
In need of losing over 15kgs / BMI over 30 or Doctors recommendation.
All entrants must be over 16 years of age.
- 9 x Monthly seminars from health & fitness professionals
- 3 x Individual consultations
- 3 x Blood testing* (Lipid profile, inflammation markers, vitamins/minerals…)
- Health and nutrition assessment questionnaire
- Designated team coaches
- Group training sessions 3-4 x / week
- Recommended home programs
- Private support community
* Contact us for full terms and conditions